January 26, 2012

Soon and very soon - It's Valentines Day - I'm working on two mini albums.

Sneak peek at the mini album almost done: Y'all know I  love mini albums
 Above 6x6 mini {inside Brown Lunch Bag}
 Above & Below - TP Roll - My Minds Eyes - Jadore
 Below - Maya road Heart Chipboard
 Below - My Minds Eyes TP Roll
I will be posting complete album when done...
Also working on:
Wall Art
Spiritual Layouts
Bible Verse layouts: 6x6 to total a 12x12 layout page
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like it's going to be some great projects--I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished project!

Katie Cavanaugh said...

I love valentine's day albums!

NC Peach said...

Wow! Both of these will be great projects! I love the colors of the TP roll album! I look forward to seeing the end results!

scrappymo! said...

Wow, you are doing a great job!