October 15, 2012

2 Days and 3 Room of Chaos! Now Organ-niz-ed....

Happy Monday all... so my big project this weekend was to put away summer clothes and out come the Fall and Winter clothes... ;-) ... well I am proud to announce it took me most of the day Saturday  (until I got sick) and all day Sunday ( after feeling much better ) but I had to get this project finished .... Three room of clothes every where, but Good news I have three large bag for the Women shelter, clothing and shoes.... I'm Excited...
Bedroom #1 ( Guestroom)
 Bedroom #2 (Nick's room when he home....)
 The other side on Nicks Room...
 My room Organizing my hangers.. ( I love my container store hangers)
OK so green goes only for Slacks!
 
More picture to come in the next photo shot, it's done I'll take the rest of the picture this week and post... I sure miss scrap booking and card making this weekend.... But glad I'm feeling better .... so dresses hang with dresses, slack with slack, skirts with skirts and blouses with blouses... I'm excited it's done...

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

No comments: