October 15, 2012

This will make you Laugh.. But Bless his soul...


{NO IT"S NOT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN}
My Son Najee invited his mom (ME) on a date.. we went to the movies and dinner on Friday ... with no one to take a picture to upload to what else but FACEBOOK!, we saw this very nice old man and his wife on a date... We asked him to take a picture of us because we were on a mother and son date.. he said how nice.. I set the phone to take the picture the longer he held the phone the more he started to shake.. after taking the picture he said I hope it come out because I have the SHAKES.. myself and son said no problem thanks so much... The man said how did it look we said fine.. Bless his litter heart.... When we looked at the picture this is what we saw.. "We both laughed" It's a date night to remember ....
This is a scrapbook moment ..
 ... Shake ..Rattle and Roll..
not making fun of the man ..
He was a blessing in making our might memorable..
(You never know where and angel will come from)
#priceless....
 How many of you guys remember when they showcase the cow around your town, I remember it like it was yesterday , NYC did it big.. I'm going to look thru my saved picture to see if I can find some picture I had taken then.. these are the cows me and najee saw around North hills mall this Friday.. We had a great time...
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

2 comments:

Nirupama said...

What a special date! I love that picture too, the kindness of strangers :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, definitely a priceless moment, both in having a mother/son date night, but also the story behind this photo. :)