April 2, 2013

Happy Tuesday ... New items posted..

I've been so tired these day working all day and creating at night, when i should be sleeping.. but I'm finally getting my MOGO back, what you say it seems like it never left, well yes it did for a minute ... I'm getting something together because with the spring already sprung I'm hoping to join some friends and do a craft fair.. my very first one.. so hopefully everything that i have will be SOLD! .. but that not until mid may... here are some more creations.. Hope you like them...
Cross bracelet - Silver and grey pearls with Silver Crystal.
My Breast Cancer Bracelet..
 My Jade Bracelet
And now for the Necklaces
 I'm thinking this is the Hibuscus Flower ??? What do you think..
Thanks for viewing.
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day! ~Love Barbara~

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You do such beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Actually, I like them all! Wishing you the best w/your craft fair. I too am playing with the idea of doing a craft show in my area. It's kinda daunting isn't it! LOL

Becky said...

So pretty! A craft fair sounds like fun!

Tracy said...

Your jewelry is all stunning.