April 2, 2013

Topical Tuesday - April 2nd, 2013 - WORSHIP!

Topical Tuesday - Wow April already well I'm excited.
(Oh my I forgot to email Dawn my creations for the Blog, sorry I'll do that tonight). Thanks everyone in all that you do in working in God kingdom and spreading his Gospel.
Bow down and WORSHIP HIM!

Attached is my layout, My worship is the most important thing to me when I'm walking my Christian walk. It's the feeling I get when I enter the temple and all my troubles and worries are left at the altar. My praise and worship is not based on my Feelings for I have noticed that even when I'm not feeling all that great and the trouble of life have gotten me down, I STILL HAVE MY PRAISE…
Let the rich of the earth feast and worship. Bow before him, all who are mortal, all whose lives will end as dust.
Psalm 22:28-30
Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies.
Psalm 24:3-5
Such people may seek you and worship in your presence, O God of Jacob. Interlude
Psalm 24:5-7
Honor the Lord for the glory of his name. Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.
Psalm 29:1-3
I hate those who worship worthless idols. I trust in the Lord.
Psalm 31:5-7
Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord, who have no confidence in the proud or in those who worship idols.
Psalm 40:3-5
My heart is breaking as I remember how it used to be: I walked among the crowds of worshipers, leading a great procession to the house of God, singing for joy and giving thanks amid the sound of a great celebration!
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•' Have A Great Day!
~Love Barbara~

No comments: